Squirrel Removal Experts – Why They Are Needed
Squirrels are fuzzy and adorable animals. It is very entertaining to watch them leap from one branch to another and store or bury their nuts. They certainly seem harmless. However, they can be a pest especially when they infest your home scamper around your attic and cause serious damage to you home and property. In much more serious instances, they can also chew and strip off the protective coverings of electrical wirings which can pose serious fire hazard. In situations like this, squirrel removal and control can be done in various ways. Early intervention is then necessary from squirrel removal experts to prevent a situation that are possibly life-threatening.
Why Squirrel Control Is Needed
One of the best things you can do when squirrels invade your home is to seek the service of squirrel removal experts, like the AAAC Wildlife Removal. In doing so, you ensure that they are trained to handle these critters with caution and of course as humanely as possible. But before removing these tiny animals, they first check and make an assessment of the circumstance so that they can determine the right removal approach. Furthermore, squirrel removal experts clean the mess they left as well as effectively squirrel-proof your home to prevent them coming back.
Indications of Squirrel Infestation
There are signs to recognize a squirrel infestation which you need to be aware of. One sign of squirrel presence in your home is when you hear scratching and/or loud gnawing noises from your roof, your garage, or even within your walls. Another obvious sign is when you see frequent sightings around your property, including your roof and your garden. Below are other indications of squirrel infestation:
- Tiny divots in your yard for squirrels to hide their nuts
- Presence of squirrel droppings
- Tree barks gnawed on young trees near your property
- Holes in the siding of your house
- Squirrel nests in trees nearby
Ways To Prevent Squirrels
While squirrel removal experts can remove these animals from your home, there are some ways that you can do to prevent the infestation before it even begins.
- Limit their access by trimming or cutting tree branches that they can use to leap on your roof
- While removing their natural source of food like nuts and fruits, you can take away food sources that they can easily access like fat balls and bird seeds
- Make use of devices that can scare them away or deter them from going towards your home
- Get advice from the experts on how to trap them